Our service techs are stocked with commonly needed parts so that most service calls can be completed in one visit. If your service need requires parts to be ordered, we will advise regarding the cost and time frame for completing the service before proceeding.
- There is no charge for service during the Dealer Service Warranty period. Refer to your original sales contract for service warranty period.
- There is no charge for parts during the Manufacturer Parts Warranty period.
When your service need is urgent, we can be reached during non-business hours and weekends by calling 909-599-7899 and pressing 9.
We warrant that the service issue is fixed when we complete your service case, or we’ll come back and resolve it at no additional charge.
Tips & Tricks
Some service calls are avoidable by observing a few simple precautions. Here a few tips for avoiding costly service situations:
- If the organ will not turn on, check to be sure it is plugged in AND that the power outlet is live. If the organ is plugged into a power strip, ensure that the strip is plugged in and turned on.
- If the organ turns on but there is no sound in the external speakers, check that the amplifier(s) are plugged in AND that the power outlet is live
- Never erase pencil marks on your music while the music is on the music rack—eraser crumbs (and any other debris) falling onto the keyboards WILL eventually result in the need for costly keyboard service
- When the instrument is not in use, keep the keyboards covered with the roll top closed or with a keyboard dust cover
- Use a quality surge protector to avoid damage to electronic components caused by electrical power spikes. It is also important to use surge protection for the audio system amplifiers.
- For organs with Plexiglass music racks that fold down, when closing the music rack lift the rack from the bottom and gently pull the top of the rack—this will avoid cracking the Plexiglass
- In areas where small rodents (aka mice!) are an issue, confirm that your organ was built with rodent protection. If it was not, take precautions to prevent rodents getting inside the console where they WILL cause damage to wiring and eventually cause the organ to fail.